SUBMISSIONS: February 1, 2020 until April 1, 2020.
FINAL DEADLINE: All submission details must be received through our website no later than 11:59 PM EST, April 1, 2020. Albums must have been uploaded and received by GHMIA no later than that date.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCMA IS ACCEPTING DIGITAL SUBMISSIONS ONLY.
Submissions for all categories must supply the following material and meet the following criteria:
- One photo of the artist/group (high-resolution digital photo uploaded via the online submission form)
- One sample audio file (a complete track) to be submitted online
- Artist bio (100 word limit, to be uploaded via your online submission form)
- Proof of album manufacturing (or on-line digital sales) and release date. Manufacturing invoices or a letter from the artist/group record label or distributor are acceptable, (or alternatively a valid internet purchase link for on-line digital sales). Scans of any documents must be submitted online.
- we will contact you directly with an upload link and further directions
There is no fee to nominate for a Greater Hamilton Music Industry Award, however nominees and finalists are asked to purchase a ticket to support the event. Other awards programs ask for an entry fee. We’d rather you just came to the party.